Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yes, he did!!🤩😎😎

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

my hearing must ve bad does he say “i taught the swamp”?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

I think this is an older clip when he was still POTUS.

(1) Show this thread

There are still many swamp creatures in my town!

Praying that this scripture comes to fruition soon.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

“ I CAUGHT THEM ALL “
President Donald J. Trump
Not A Few, Not Just Some, Everyone .
Now we watch the movie play out as every Treasonous Pedophile Traitor rots in Gitmo.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All means all!
Nana prays for it to be public soon before some loose their cool and we are faced with a never ending civil war.

80+% are we there yet Juan O Savin?
smiles

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Who is Nana? Curious.

(1) Show this thread

2 year Delta

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Who is that unhealthy (overweight) actor???

Or, which Trump is speaking???

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

This was today?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

No was while back hun

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Praise God we have been blessed with those souls who are dedicated to creating and carrying out this complex Plan to save the world. I have no place to complain about the speed at which is is unfolding. I am grateful that there is a Plan and that it designed to expose the corruption/evil and to bring those responsible to justice. Praying day and night for its success. God Speed Patriots everywhere.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

We will do what we all do the best: Shine Our Light

#wwg1wga#weareone

(2) Show this thread