Only people mentioned by @Volpeam in this post can reply

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Thank our Patriots for their service!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

a worldwide THANK YOU! HEROES

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

God Bless each and every one in uniform!
⭐🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸⭐

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

God Bless each and every one in uniform!
⭐🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸⭐

I believe in love, liberty and loyalty. I believe in President Trump. I believe in God and Jesus.

❤️💙Thank you gentlemen, from the very bottom my heart .❤️💙

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you from the bottom of my North American heart ❤🙏

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

It does not appear that they look too eager to protect an incoming Biden admin.

bidens America, he brought them here and this is how they are treated. welcome world to what America will become if this fool is president. they dontbeven care how they treat thebvery heros that protect our country. this should made you red blood boil. i know mine is seeing this.

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

may God bless them and keep them all safe! 🇺🇸 🙏

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal