I'm building something that could potentially give thousands of people jobs. Pray that I can do it right because the first people I'm giving jobs to will be Patriots that had theirs taken away. For those that are going through rough times, don't lose hope!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Wow. Please keep me in mind if you have something a disabled person can do from home/computer. I will lose everything when I turn 60 next year. I will be homeless.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

You are AWESOME!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on this! Looking for a job that doesn't include being forced to wear a mask, which is everywhere in my town. Fook that noise. Rather live on the street than wear a fookin mask that kills your immune system everyday. Best wishes to your success Doq! 🐸🇺🇸

I'll be keeping an eye on this! Looking for a job that doesn't include being forced to wear a mask, which is everywhere in my town. Fook that noise. Rather live on the street than wear a fookin mask that kills your immune system everyday. Best wishes to your success Doq! 🐸🇺🇸

TN girl that loves God, family, country and fellow Patriots. #MAGA #GodWins #TrumpIsStillMyPresident #WWG1WGA

Love this!!

fantastic! Do you need help?

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

This is great news! Vaccines required at my large corporation I work for. Looking for another place to land. Count me in!

🙏🙏🙏🙏 if only i was in your area i could use a job. my office work is gone.

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

I'm retired but if you need a volunteer and I can help, give me a....I was going to say tweet, but I was kicked iff permanently the night of the big purge! However, I followed you there and now here, so let me knoww😉
🙏for your success!

Im out of work for 1 year. Please count me in, Sir!

LadyAnon

💯 Patriot 🐸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA Donald Trump is my President and Jesus is my Savior..... any questions?

this is wonderful news!!! I know so many Patriots out there just like me, who lost their job, simply for expressing our support for President Trump.

you see.... in Illinois ~ the goverment AND the Union didn't like that so much 🙄

If I can help in any way, please reach out!! 🙏🏼

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 For your success. What an amazing thing to do 💓💓

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

God bless you, beautiful one... how awesome...!😇🙏

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prayers from 🇨🇦 on your success!
🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

💙🙏💙

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’m on board, DOQ. Haven’t worked for a year (2/28/20) and can’t get UE, which is BS. Almost lost it all at this point. But I trust God and the Plan.

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🙏🙏🙏

Great work Doq! I'm a RN, LMK if you need help. Other skills as well!

That is so awesome of you Doq!! Thank you for making a positive difference in this world!

prayers for many blessings

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

Thank you, Patriots helping patriots! awesome idea!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Lemme know what you need DOQ! 😎👍

always praying for your endeavors

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 please let me know if you need any help 🙏

little Anon - Patriot POTUS W͓W̵̩ͤG͍͘1̖̣͞W̥G̩̀҉A #̷̧̢̼̤͈̼̫̋̾Q̸̼͔͕̗͚̟̉̄̄͝a̷̞̗̺̐̔̚ṇ̶̨̢̦͚͚̜͇̯̉̓̑̉̏͋̕͝ö̴̡̟̥͔̟̞̯̠̳́ͅṇ̵̫̭͔̈́̓͆̄̈́̋̈́̓͘͠

🙏Thank you patriot #GodWins 💗

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

need help with the build?

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

oh boy! i just want a new job! so tired of wearing a mask and mandatory covid tests twice wewkly.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

God bless you DOQ! Prayers going up for you! Godspeed Patriot!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

God bless you DOQ! Prayers going up for you! Godspeed Patriot!