Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It almost seems like Negative 48 was created on purpose to be someone that comes in and makes gematria look totally stupid so you think it’s all a made up thing.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

DOC DOC YOU HAVE OVER 20,000 fans that follow you..WHY ARE YOU SO Focused on other patriots that eventually people like myself figure it out that they are full of shit…i love the positive that you post not this garbage… enough already peace 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✌️✌️✌️

Doq's just doing his job...infiltrating the Truth Movement to sow division. Use discernment on his posts...does he promote Nesara/Gesara, medbeds, JFK Jr, arrests/ executions? Are his sources mysterious/secret? Does he give dates? Truthers research Q posts, find legitimate evidence and report the connections and info. The hope they give comes from legitimizing the Q posts and presenting that evidence. Doq blocked me when I asked for evidence on one of his posts. He said evidence wasn't necessary. He promotes hopium pushers like Juan O'Savin, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Patriot Street Fighter, Jaco, Phil Godlewski...Obviously, I'm not a Doq fan. Peace.

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasklessMagoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it