On the 19th of January 2021
then President Trump,
POTUS 45,
which is very similar to Isaiah 45
in the Bible,
President Trump turned the control
of the United States of America
over to the Military White Hats
& weโ€™re currently being controlled in that manner.
And this actor,
I donโ€™t know which actor is playing Biden,
but theyโ€™re doing a better job than he ever could,
but our country is going to be saved.
Itโ€™s going to be saved in a window,
I believe,
28 October โ†’ 11 November
of this year, 2021.
We can stand by for some very good revelations
coming soon.โ€

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XeL91JrPoLsN/

๐Ÿ˜ป I feel it.
Something wondrous has happened in Spirit
that will soon manifest corporeally ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…โœจ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒน

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

What everyone on the planet needs to know is Law & Physics.
Both greatly assist in people providing balance, stability with growing populations.
People are way to concerned with their belief system, what they presume and assume.
Law is fundamental and essential.
Law is not an assumption or presumption.
Those that do not comprehend have failed humanity, people are trespassing the rights of others and do not even know.
Law is not a guessing game.
What happens when someone does not know the law when someone trespasses their rights???
Are here we are, chaos happens, people have been selling their soul for P.A.T.H, presumptions, assumptions, tacit agreements and hearsay.
Humanity would not be in the mess humanity was in if people were not lazy, divided, not caring about the rights of others.
If people cared about the rights of others simply they would learn what law is, and further foundations are learning about energy, frequency, vibration, what life force is.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Thank you for the share ๐Ÿ I have followed Field Q- it seems forever & always enjoyed his 3+ hr shows

1st introduced to Juan thru his show, & really Field set me on my journey of digging after awakening!

I remember looking up the SES & Serco drops and my surprise of the ppl involved

Field has been missed but know he will be back - heโ€™s a warrior!

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Poor Field McConnel, heโ€™s had some rough times the last few years. Praying heโ€™s ok๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

He is currently doing jnterviews , I heard kne the other day and he is sounding strong and cheerful ๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Poor Field McConnel, heโ€™s had some rough times the last few years. Praying heโ€™s ok๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Thank you!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ
Field McConnell is highly respected, connected, many might think protected, such a powerful sharing patriot with profound information sharing with a large following for years.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

It would be marvelous stupendous thrilling
& in the nick of time (for me)
if something WONDERFUl happened
in the next days! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™
Ty for the link.
All appendages crossed!! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great information!
Stop with the projection expectations!
They R endless & always prove wrong!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I totally understand.
I steer away from dates as a rule.
But this post is a combination of reporting
& serous prayerful hoping!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praying ๐Ÿ™ this is true.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

ALLLLLLLLLLL appendages crossed! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœจ

(1) Show this thread