FDA Documents Show CV19 Vax Produces a Bioweapon – Karen Kingston 11.6.21 She explains what they are doing to us!

https://rumble.com/vot94p-fda-documents-show-cv19-vax-produces-a-bioweapon-karen-kingston-11.6.21.html

Only people mentioned by @DeepStateHunter in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

EVERY PARENT who “vaccinates” their child is guilty of murdering their child.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response ice mtn to her Publication

100% agree on this one. I had a friend who had her daughter get vaxxed in order to attend 1st year of college in NC. The school required it. I told her to wait until this shit show is over as it is deadly. Child got vaxxed, no reaction yet, my friend ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks over a panic attack said they thought she was having a heart attack (not). Then attributed it all to the stress of knowing she was going to be laid off from a secretarial job. Her husband makes a high 6 figure salary, like loosing her job would cause that, no fear of homelessness or lack of food as others are experiencing.

I told her right to her face, "I Call Bullshit on that one, you know what you did to your daughter." Her remark: The MRNA does some really wonderful things and what you are hearing appears to be fake news. MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

(1) Show this thread