Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

For those of you who have followed me for some time you know that I normally respond to everyone I can because I believe your voice should be heard. If you take the time to respond to me it is only right I do the same.
There are times though that this is just not possible if I wish to keep doing the research to back up what I say.
Now is one of those times, it actually has been for awhile.
I do not do this for money or follows, I do this so you have an idea of what you are up against.
I ask nothing of you but to read what I write and look into it for yourself.
Call bullshit if you wish, just research it first.
I value your opinion either way and look forward to reading it.
I am just overwhelmed atm by your responses so I answer what I can when I can.
Your opinions matter not only to me but to the others that read these posts, so even if I can not respond know you are being heard.
As of today this is where I am in responses.
Forgive my inability to keep up.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

If you answer each one within a minute, that is only 11655 minutes, just kiddin. lol

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It is very time consuming for that there is no doubt.
Still I try....

😂🤣🤣I was just messing with ya. Happy today patriot. God bless you and yours.

You gave me a laugh for sure. Same back your way.

😂😂🤣🦅❤️👊That is a lot of messages, lol.

Well not all are but I wish there was a way to clear out everything but replies, it would make things much, much easier.

Maybe DJT can also employ mechanisms like that on his.

When that does come out I will no longer be needed because there will be many others who will take my place. Fear is what keeps people in check atm. I no longer fear most things. It is not my life and I can easily start from the beginning again. I have many times. It only takes one person to hear my message to make it all worthwhile.

Amen my whole point in muh decades on here. AMEN brother but you will still be needed. BET THAT>

Thanks but I will take on a much lesser role. We are all equal and my 15 minutes will have expired.

Fifteen minutes, IF I never quit you can't either. JS> ETERNAL vigilance. PLUS if your meant to keep on a rolling, your gonna trust me, God will see to it. lol

KEK ok, ok point taken.

😂😇😎🦅❤️👊TWENTY FOUR SEVEN>

That's how we roll.

ANYTHING less is unacceptable. WE KNOW, you know, I think of sitting down, and laugh, I know I can't and you aren't called to either. lol

Fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in8pgvJfM28
WE LIVE FOR WINNING FACE IT> lol

Bring On The Thunder - YouTube

War Does not determine who is right, only who is left.I do not own the rights to the music or video just some stuff I put together for a high school film con...

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it