For those of you who have followed me for some time you know that I normally respond to everyone I can because I believe your voice should be heard. If you take the time to respond to me it is only right I do the same.
There are times though that this is just not possible if I wish to keep doing the research to back up what I say.
Now is one of those times, it actually has been for awhile.
I do not do this for money or follows, I do this so you have an idea of what you are up against.
I ask nothing of you but to read what I write and look into it for yourself.
Call bullshit if you wish, just research it first.
I value your opinion either way and look forward to reading it.
I am just overwhelmed atm by your responses so I answer what I can when I can.
Your opinions matter not only to me but to the others that read these posts, so even if I can not respond know you are being heard.
As of today this is where I am in responses.
Forgive my inability to keep up.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

How do you respond to the line: No coms outside this board?

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

😆...reminds me of my work inbox...

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

That would cause me anxiety extrordinaire!!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

I will not lie, some days it does. I just remind myself I can only do what I can do and even though I hate it that has to be good enough.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

your notification # just 2 shy from Mr. Pool’s post couple days ago 😂

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Hmm, what a coincidence.

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Already forgiven James. You drop the crumbs, you can’t force people to investigate, that’s up to them. I love to investigate and turn those crumbs into a slice of bread or a loaf. Thanks for your hard work.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Thanks Steve and I hope I have proven a reliable source for those crumbs. That is my goal.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

You are very much appreciated - you spread thought provoking truth. Thank you and God bless 🙏❣️🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Thank you and I hope to continue to do so. Thank you for holding the line with me Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

If you answer each one within a minute, that is only 11655 minutes, just kiddin. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It is very time consuming for that there is no doubt.
Still I try....

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

wow brother. just wow. You are a true Patriot John. Prayers for you and your family. The battle is real

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I try my fren, I try.
The battle is very real and we fight it together.
God bless.

(1) Show this thread