Wrinkled flag.

String quartet plays Dancing Queen.

ABBA sings Dancing Queen.

ABBA = 1221

12/21 /// Exective Order to seize [their] assets

Still think nothing is happening?

πŸ•Ά

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Abba - Dancing Queen (Official Music Video Remastered) - YouTube

CELEBRATING 500M VIEWS! REMASTERED IN HD – UP TO 4K!!Listen to ABBA: https://abba.lnk.to/musicIDFollow ABBAFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABBA/Instagram:...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

No Lyrics, seventeen, 2:45

(2) Show this thread

GodSpeed_1221

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Thanks Doq for this post, I just sat down to watch it. Nice.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

ABBA = Father in Bible

It's Habbening πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸΌβ˜€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏ
COMMS COMMS COMMS . ❀️

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

ABBA is the true name of god. We hear about his return and who returned recently? that's right ABBA i think that alone is a comm in it's self

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Dancing Queen started playing as fake Joe walked in. Dancing Queen = Impostor

More Dates

11.5 Remember, Remember the Fifth of November.
11.6 Trump Presidency made public
11.9 Christmas
11.11 Celebration/Inauguration/Victory Day
11.18 Portal Opened. Orion + Heavens

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

β€œLEARN OUR COMMS”

Keystone in the CIA/Five-Eyes Plot to Frame Donald Trump

(8) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Dancing Queen = 114

Trump Card = 114
JFK Junior = 114
Keystone = 114
Game Is Over = 114
Keep the Faith = 114
Saint Michael = 114
The Beginning = 114

I wonder if the Lyrics are just a coincidence...
You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen (1️⃣7️⃣)

Hahahaha I shouldn't laugh but hahahaha
😝

Doq you're missing the most important part of Powell's funnel. It is the song that the military band is playing when Biden walks in. It is Bob Marley's song "Three Little Birds". Please look at the Offical Video on the Bob Marley youtube channel! https://youtu.be/HNBCVM4KbUM

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds (Official Video) - YouTube

Bob Marley & The Wailers β€œThree Little Birds” official music video. Subscribe to the channel to never miss an update: http://bobmarley.lnk.to/SubscribeWatch ...

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Whistler Anon to his Publication

Sing, sing, sing.

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Whistler Anon to his Publication

Wha’s the story the news is playing these odd songs off as?

(4) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

1221 take it away

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

DOQ: I don't know much... Please share some knowledge with me:

What's with this white drape on CP's casket?
Was he even INSIDE the casket?

Thanks Doq!

T R A I T O R . wrinkled flag

Yeah give the assets to the good patriots, I don't give a shit who gets it, just take it from the sociopaths, they will own nothing and be dead, I mean happily dead from GITMO, well whatever that saying is. NO NWO no more terrorizing kids and cutting their faces off and wearing them. And ALL the other evil shit they do. You can't do evil shit if your dead.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks to the dumbing-down and moral corruption of the USA and the world in general, people have forgotten the reason for the Death Penalty. Yes, it punishes a vile criminal, but its main purpose is to send a clear message to other criminals who may be contemplating doing exactly what the executed criminal did.

Criminals don't care about following the law, they don't care about who they hurt, they DO care about saving their own hides. If they KNOW they'll get the Death Penalty for certain actions, as the execution of other criminals who did those actions proves, they'll think twice before they engage in activities that would result in THEM getting the Death Penalty.

If the Death Penalty is a guaranteed result of certain reprehensible actions, it insures a much safer environment for all of us who abide by the law and care about the well-being of others.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you dont see things happening you need to open your damn eyes and pay attention.
Will this still require us to stand up and peacefully stop everything, probably so.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread