Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Parents do not let these evil doers inject Poison into your children❗️🙏🏼🤦🏽‍♀️PROTECT YOUR CHILDRENS DNA❗️🧐

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

WeAreTheNewsNow

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Damn straight.

Protest.

Take it to the streets.

Scare THEM.

There are petitions on line for the States getting together, re-vising the powers delegated to the Feds. I think its "Convocation of States"... too tired to log off, look it⬆️, come back...

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

make that CONVENTION of STATES

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

It also says that you have the right to keep and bear arms. The definition of arms at the time this was written included things like barricades, area-denial weapons, armor, mortars, cannons, explosives, pretty much anything in the all-inclusive list of the word "arms" of its day and age that you might need to blow the fucking shutout of any opposing army that came to take you over...and you could own it...in your house...pointed at the door waiting for enemies and it is all legal!
NOW let's tackle BEAR arms. Don't be a diptard, and go read popular revolutionary literature of its day and understand what they meant with this one! What they quite literally meant was this. That every free law-abiding citizen should be able to wear a loaded functional fucking gun right on their immediate person that if at any single second of your life...someone approaches you and tries to take your freedoms unlawfully...WE CAN SHOOT THEM IN THE FUCKING FACE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO "RALLY THE MILITIA"!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Do schools even teach the Declaration & Constitution anymore? We need to bring Schoolhouse Rock back....I can still recite (okay, sing...) the preamble to the Constitution!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

School House Rock- Colonists Reject the King - YouTube

Why did the 13 Colonies want to separate from England and claim independence? Learn it here....

(19) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

so what should we do

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

AND it is going to be done real soon!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

It's about that TIME!!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

There has been talk online of the various groups organizing.

(3) Show this thread