Lover of God , and the truth. #Trump is my hero

Great to know

In response Jason scoutt to his Publication

which typically are harvested towards the end of the year will help with an annual Purge of parasites and bacteria as we have eaten throughout the rest of the year. how often does the average person do this? now you know why so many people are sick I seeds all the time including the whole apple core. apricot seeds also have the highest concentration of vitamin B17 which kills cancer we keep those around all the time too

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response James Dean to his Publication

i ordered apricot seeds and grind them in my morning smoothie each day. A medical professional friend of mine told me about B17 and apricot seeds a while back and told me to research it. I have a huge new bag of pumpkin seeds as well!

Yes! doing a weekly drink of baking soda and lemon as well.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

i havent tried baking soda and lemon. I do drink ACV and add a little baking soda in that each morning. Do you do that just ince a week?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

yes enough for your kidneys 1/8 tsp and a half lemon with some water

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

yes enough for your kidneys 1/8 tsp and a half lemon with some water

(2) Show this thread