Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ™Dear Lord, if there is a time for this, let it be now. Save our children. Stop the insanity. May the truth set us free. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

The Lord is not going to come down here and wake those that refuse to wake up. We're more than a year into this fake planned-demic. If masking children and sending them off everyday to an institution that has repeatedly PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that the class room is NOT for learning, isn't enough to wake these parents, I can't imagine what more it would take. Unless you've been in a classroom, you wouldn't understand. These kids stay masked all day, 6 feet apart, sit behind their little barricades, line up-straight line without touching, and aren't allowed to converse at the lunch table. They're being TRAINED for prison because it's assumed they're not education (because education has been withheld) so prison is where they'll be.
I know no one wants to hear this, but I worked in this environment for 15 years. Children are PURPOSELY not being educated. They spend their lives in school being programmed to be subservient little worker bees. Now they'll be jabbed on top of it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Made In America to her Publication

You are probably right. However, God often works through people. Think how bad Saul was before he became Paul.

I'm not gonna give up that we can save some children by prayer.

No and we shouldn't give up. Just saying some people have to learn the hard way. Solomon never did learn in spite of all the knowledge God had given him. Some people just don't learn. You pray for them and move on.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yeah. Ecclesiastes - everything is meaningless shows how far removed Solomon had gotten