Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This is Negative 48. WTF

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Completely agree. Negative 48 is a DS plant as far as I am concerned (and completely arrogant as well). As for Flynn, I think he was wronged by the past DS illegimate administration (ie. the Barry Soetoro administration), but I am not convinced heโ€™s full-on White Hat, and I am VERY concerned about is brother.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I think Gen Flynn is on the right side of this, but I don't trust that he will ever go "all in", as for his brother, I completely agree, he has said some off the wall stuff of late

I agree. My thinking about Gen. Flynn may be guided by possibly misreading his resevedness and conservative demeanor (not in the political sense, although he is also politically conservative ๐Ÿ˜‰) as โ€œfoot draggingโ€ or being โ€œnon-commital.โ€

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

Micheal flynn???? are you stupid or a shill? that man has done more to save the world then any of you haters put together. better go thank God for man like him.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Wrong approach. I didnโ€™t suggest outright that he is a black hat. I am not stupid nor am I a shill. By all means enlighten me, but there is no need for you to attack. When this is all said and done, I think many of us (including myself) are going to be dismayed and shocked by the people we thought were good who were bad and vice versa. I am NOT suggesting this will the case with General Flynn. CALM DOWN.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘ !

(2) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

That is a great way of putting it, yes!