If you’re a parent and you’re eagerly awaiting to have some stranger inject your child with an unknown substance from China — WO UNTO YOU you sick fuck!

What is wrong with you?

I hope you don’t have to feel the angry wrath of God but if it comes to that, so be it.

You are about to offend “His Little Ones”... even if you are only just contemplating it, is there truly a difference?

WO UNTO YOU!

Find God!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

proteger les enfants 🙄putain

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

My best friend just scolded me for saying her brother vaccinating his 6&7 yr old was child abuse. Are you f’n kidding me!? These people are too far gone! I am in disbelief.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, No true Parent would sentence their children to death....

*Spoken from a parent. 22yr old Daughter, 8 year old Jr.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

How many years did these parents get flu shots?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Too many...

nuff said.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I don't know how parents can do this child abuse and sleep at night. Asking for prayers. Now that Osha is moving forward with the mandate my husband will probably get laid off because he will stand up to his company and not get the jab.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

God gave them over to a reprobate mind.....

(1) Show this thread

Its always been about the children...NOW WE FIGHT!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I see that you can’t sleep either Doq. I hope that people aren’t missing these night skies btw. They are more beautiful than they are explainable.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amazing sky last night bro

(1) Show this thread

I'm on exactly the same page.

https://anonup.com/thread/7137196

...pretty sure no one on heres getting the jab....

this is just part of the show it's not really happening

Matthew chap 18 :

Parents in Jones Town gave their children the koolaid too

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And todays lesson title is:

DONT FOOK WITH DA CUBS!

You gonna piss off Mama & I'm gonna have to take your ass DOWN!

We ARE GOING TO KEEP MAMA HAPPY!

Did you not read the part about what happens to ppl that mess with God's little children?
Really!
This is the part where you should now be afraid, very afraid!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Watch this little hero! We can all learn something from Fiona.
https://anonup.com/thread/7130892

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

💯 There with you!!!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

WOAH

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Child abuse/manslaughter