Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi all - Back up please see WWG1WGA !!!!
https://107daily.com/

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Not letting me verify account. 😢

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

It's a bitch to get in - New platfrom took me 3 weeks....Keep trying

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Thanks I never give up either.
Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Never give up and never forget 11/22/63.................................................

I remember coming home early from school that day. Grandmom, Aunts & my mom crying. Then I was crying, cause it seemed like everything good was gone for ever. Thank God for this second chance.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

5:5 That's the best part of his speech, I will never forget. I am praying that it wasn't him in the car.

5:5 That's the best part of his speech, I will never forget. I am praying that it wasn't him in the car.