Hi all - Back up please see WWG1WGA !!!!
https://107daily.com/

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😊I like it and this platform too. Seemed like a dating site over there a little bit. Which is cool because Patriots need good companions, and meeting on a site like that can help narrow ideas and values. I wwill just habe to sift through it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Just sharing what I know.

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Not letting me verify account. 😢

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

It's a bitch to get in - New platfrom took me 3 weeks....Keep trying

(1) Show this thread

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

I am so glad its back up but know friends lists etc are gone , they are not done as of yet moving everything. To new Host 😊

If someone paid to be Pro just let Ken know he will fix it!!

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

I am so glad its back up but know friends lists etc are gone , they are not done as of yet moving everything. To new Host 😊

If someone paid to be Pro just let Ken know he will fix it!!