WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

But how do they know this?
Space Force, they have it all πŸ€“πŸš€

SamanthaMorlote

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

So they know all this and what is being done? NOTHING!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

What good is a Sting Operation w/out a Trap and a crime committed?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

With all due respect how many crimes have already been exposed and nothing but crickets

If you only see crickets, then you aren't paying attention.

Well perhaps I need a little time away, it is starting to look like we are on the sinking ship, not them.

Sometimes a step back is needed.
If this wasn't already taken care of, we wouldn't be able to talk about it. We DEFINITLY would not know about this Military Operation.
Murphy is gone. He is guilty of Murder. It was shown us to us that he has been executed when we were told about his COVID positive test result. He is not Governor.
And for argument sake..."his" mandate is NOT law, yet we see children being sent to school with masks on their face. By their parents!
Between people willingly lining up for a Genocidal Bio Weapon and sending their kids off to concentration camp for the day, who is really to blame? It's not a law. I see millions buying a one way ticket for this "sinking ship" just so they can enjoy a little freedom.
I know this can get into our heads at times. I suggest and agree w you that a little step back to breath and regroup is sometimes all we need to remember that God has already wonπŸ˜‰πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Yes for sure thanks!

☺️

(1) Show this thread