WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

But how do they know this?
Space Force, they have it all πŸ€“πŸš€

SamanthaMorlote

So they know all this and what is being done? NOTHING!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

agreed! time to start shoveling this knowledge down the throats of some of our fellow Americans, on mainstream media channels live, pretty damn quick! children aren't the only Innocents getting f*****! Names and faces. military was the only way, ageed as well. Call the forward the breachers, then the preachers.
@savethefamily πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

We are starting to believe the military is NOT coming we may have to show everybody we can fight back and are going to.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Serious question. Where have you been hiding? Mockingbird media is not covering it. Arrests and resignations across the board. Actors and doubles have replaced most of the talking mockingbird heads that they parade in front of us. Remember the "deep fakes" the media talked about? That is all they have now False Flags and buzz words.
the 2020 election will be decertified. count on it. NCSWIC The problem is how do you bring down an entrenched invader without endangering the innocent? The answer will amaze you. But you have to research for yourself all they have to offer is a snow job. God bless.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I have been holding this line for years. Nothing they are feeding us is verifiable. We are on our own.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

πŸ€—Thank YOU Odis. I couldnt of said it better. GOD Bless YOU for posting this TRUTH. Have a GREAT Day, Im sending YOU a virtual Hug for YOU and YOUR family. WWG1WGA. :)

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

What good is a Sting Operation w/out a Trap and a crime committed?

With all due respect how many crimes have already been exposed and nothing but crickets

With all due respect how many crimes have already been exposed and nothing but crickets

(2) Show this thread