Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Also spent hours in a library, waited patiently to use the phone and sometimes had to wait for the party line to get off their phone, were the first to see McDonalds, Burger King and other fast food restaurants start to spread throughout our cities, the last to start our school day with the Pledge of Allegiance, hitch hike to get somewhere, read a sports page that almost never mentioned a player's salary, buy a new car for under $5,000, go to the beach and not think to use sunscreen, shoveled neighbors walks for a dollar, deliver newspapers after school on our bikes, and believed that politicians had our best interests in mind when they voted on legislation.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response David Treciak to his Publication

And only one person had to work in the family

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

With the true Nesara/Gesara (not the Deep State Version as both are running side by side), Allegedly it is said that we will be returning to 1955 in terms of living, money value, morals and so on. I know we will be trading in our Iphones and smartphones for a 3D Satphone as those phones have been produced and are awaiting for the go message to switch out. Just like the old money and trading it in for the new money. Just 2 new things set to begin hopefully soon and so much more will follow right behind that that.

Sooo True❗️😁I miss those day😁Special opening up a fire hydrant cooling down not being told that was illegal to do😌

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We also played outside in the dirt (sometimes ate the dirt), climbed trees and fences, used rotary and pushbutton phones, learned how to change a tire on the car in the middle of nowhere, went hiking without a cell phone, cooked from scratch - often still do - attended shop and homec classes, and how to use a real map and compass, among other things! The list could go on and on!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Would go back in a heart beat playing manhunt all night long without any fear

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

wish i kept all my mix tapes lol!!

(1) Show this thread

Miss the good old days!!!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I wish we could go back to those days. They were the best.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

technocracy chokes the life out of us humans and corporate power breeds corruption. We are not even counted on their balance sheet of tracking the health of the economy, Its a death cult silence of distraction, we are wearing slave muzzles.