Where do you get invermectin, I was thinking of that. I wanna do a parasite cleanse. ALSO wonder about castor oil. Mama said back in the day rich or poor, everybody got lined up and got their castor oil dose. She then said, I don't know where people think all those parasites went, when they quit doing that. Thoughts?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

diatomaceous earth

and remember the spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down🤣
gotta cover that castor taste some how

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

🤣🤣😂Thank you for the sugar idea. I heard that stuff is rough. She said it was but said well it worked that is why everybody did it. lol

it does work

the diatomaceous earth is good for the removal of unwanted parasitic life forms

How do you use it? I have heard of it but not much research.

mixed into water and drink it
its cheap and readily available
gimme a day or so i can find dosing

Ty we need to find the proper dosing for black strap and baking soda, if they really have it all pretty sure back in the day when my memory was fresh on it, I likely posted it.

most welcome
bs i know you can do rather often
it will create an alkaline environment
which cancer cells cannot survive in

YEP she said for maintenance also, just smaller amounts of baking soda NON aluminum, another weird thing they make that. BUT yep as maintenance also.

your momma is wise ❤️

Yep some of the smartest folks I ever met had the best info. Old southerners and others from back in the day know a lil something, something. Amen.

where im originally from in arkansas we rarely run to anyone but grandma or grandpa for the solutions

Only people mentioned by @JohnQpublic in this post can reply

That young man who said his mama was a coke whore, I mean was, then she met Bill and had him, the one they deny, real story. BEST thing that ever happened to him, was that fkin day walker not meeting him. Saw why he was perplexed but told that pre net.

(3) Show this thread

ALL THAT SHIT was oh so true, I am still ALSO doing it for those two lil boys they killed on purpose said they "fell asleep on the railroad tracks" that were onto them. Barry S is going to hell too.