Meanwhile in Washington DC and around the same time of Biden’s exit, a presidential motorcade complete with police sirens traveled to the Eisenhower Building – which, along with other federal buildings including the White House and US Capitol, was surrounded in a brand new barbed wire fencing guarded on the inside by the National Guard.

Soon afterward it was let out that, with the QFS and NESARA in place, Trump would make a major announcement from the White House on Wed. evening at 9pm EST #PresidentTrump #NESARA #GESARA

https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2021/11/03/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-november-3-2021/

Check out the #WhiteHouse it's brightly lit up, people stood around.
https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

The White House is in darkness, it says no live stream available. I took this ss at 15:10 GMT = 11:10 EST. It should be daylight.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! There's a lot of ground floor lights on in the dark.

I saw a date flash up before the notice came up. Using the scissor snip with delay, I started the video and managed to get a shot of the date and time. Black screen 7th November 2021 at 10:22am.

#Q #1022 Apr 04, 2018 7:16:46 PM EDT may be relevant.

We don’t say his name.
Adios.
The protected flow into AZ is no more.
Under the cover of his health, he will not be seeking another term.
Q
Timestamp #7 #16 #46 #Biden #Obama

Apr 04 = 4/4 #44 #Obama who we know was in control of #Biden and #WeDontSayHisName was also responsible for illegal trafficking over the AZ border.

All references point to #BO

(1) Show this thread

I didn't see anything more about a speech by #PresidentTrump last night, but there is something in the air!

"Former President #Biden"

https://twitter.com/qthebubbles/status/1456192345892810762?s=21

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

The "occupant of this building", Hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Saw two vehicles moving slowly along the road.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Heard from another source DJT would be going to the WH today HMMMMMMMMMM, interesting for sure!

Artist, love God, love patriots, love country, love family, love life, love Trump...

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I heard same , but nothing to verify that...

(1) Show this thread

There's definitely something going on....there are people walking along the roadway....there seems to be a lot of flashes, lights, and "activity"...The people in the roadway keep walking back and forth behind the trees...and it's darkened there...so hard to tell....

I saw some small lights along the road, probably security checking for threats. Some walking at pace off the steps too, definitely something going off.

Just saw a heli going over the WH, another two behind it. People with torches on the grounds on the other side of the road.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏