Winning means nothing if those who won do nothing.
The next few weeks will tell us if our votes truly do count once again.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Here in CA our votes didn't count to recall our Gov. We're stuck with him, but soooooo many voted to recall. We all know it was fraud. But no recourse. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ˜ž

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Won’t be holding my breathe.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

What happens when you replace a demon with a devil?

(1) Show this thread

I am frankly sick of 98% of everyone in congress local and in D.C.! I am curious if the pay were $0 who would still want to keep their positions!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Drain the whole swamp.

FYIπŸ‘‰πŸΌMARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I'd bet they'd all walk away but lobbyists would keep them paid so who knows they sure have a love taste for power πŸ€”πŸ€”

(2) Show this thread