You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think we're all doing the best we can.

Already did : told to all the nurses that our syndicat is corrupt (one of the most powerfuld in my country ! and the truth is coming and nurses are leaving the syndicat.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana spent over a third of my life fighting these bastards in local politics at the time only to be beaten down. We have just in very recent yrs taken our county back.
Nana is too worn down from politics, it will have to be in business or mentoring.
Sorry but too old to start back in that machine, it is a battle for a younger person now.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My hubs is now President of the teachers association at his school - moved the lefty Superintendant on, and helped flip the school board from left to sensible....

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

God Bless Your REAL Man
(and the woman behind him)
👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻🇺🇸👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

I did that out of pure exhaustion and frustraion at my OR RN job years ago and was fired 2013....for doing nothing but telling a MD I shouldnt have trusted with watching a clock for time.
I still shout out...lost many many pretty much all who were supposedly my "friends". Stand up if you have not. Hurts but not as much as it will the EVIL BASTARDS will.#GREATAWAKENING

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

I was fired twice as a medical professional for blowing the whistle on malpractice seriously who the hell stands around and watches Attempted Murder without taking a stand .

(1) Show this thread

Everyone on earth has obligations to know law and how to defend our rights as the law, equally our life force is our rights as the law.

I am engaged in spiritual warfare.

im trying to fight too its just seems so hard. I feel defeated today. these elections are so rigged how can we ever win again

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Doesnt seem like we ever will until we take matters into our own hands. I am fully on board with that and hopefully soon.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

👇😎👍🇺🇸
https://anonup.com/thread/7114791

(1) Show this thread

I ran for City Council on the 2020 ticket and got on.. only to quickly find out that the entire City Council and Mayor are high up Masons! Total control of our town. I am heavily out numbered in every vote. When new positions come up.. they bring in new Masons and vote them in over my selections. I think the only reason they allowed me to get my spot was so they could recruit me into their cult.. they put on a full court press and I made it clear I was not interested. Needless to say.. I know anything is possible with God but Im surrounded by the enemy and I need God to show up in a big way in my town!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

This same thing happened in our little Wyoming town. A good Christian man, good family, fully involved in the community was elected to city council. It didnt take long for the wolves to attack. He was fighting for good things. They started harrassing his friends businesses and anyone who supported him. He "liked" a Facebook post and was asked to resign. When he didnt, they went after his wife and children and he finally gave in. But, the townspeople were furious. They came out in droves in his support. People were going to all council meetings and giving a piece of mind to our lovely mayor and council members. Long story short, he ran for re-election, after regretting resigning and won. Still a fight within but its a start.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Go for it! secretly document and disclose?

(13) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

OBLIGATIONS COME WITH NO EXCUSES. NONE. THIS IS NO LESS THAN EXISTENTIAL. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRST GEAR.

Fkin seizing all masonic orgs and businesses under all shell game names globally and fkin destroying it that way, backing new money with gold, fkn nut crushes this shit right on back to hell. Name the avenue.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You know a lot more about this than me...

SOOOOO when money is backed by gold/silver again, what happens to the fake currency that we currently hold???

Like the fake currency in my bank account and my 401K???

Will that be revalued???

Really curious about how that's gonna work, cuz I'm getting older by the day and counting down til when I can retire, cuz that's what I've been saving up for 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread