Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’ve been married for 39 years. Was told straight up by my wife that it’s STUPID people like me refusing the vax that are keeping this plandemic going. I’m not angry at her, I just pray daily for all who were injected. It’s hard for all of us, but please don’t give up

Only people mentioned by @sammybill in this post can reply

In response sammy bill to her Publication

SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR NIECE PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY FOR PEACE AND COMFORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
I UNDERSTAND OVER HALF OF MY FAMILY HAS TAKEN THE SHOTS EVEN AFTER ALL MY WARNINGS FROM DAY ONE. IT IS VERY SCARY ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY ABOUT IT DAILY . AGAIN PATRIOT DEEPEST SYMPATHY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

WWG1WGA includes the pain and persecution unfortunately, but we become stronger, and more numerous daily IMHO

(1) Show this thread

In response sammy bill to her Publication

So sorry for your loss, I am scared to death as my wife and both adult kids took it

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I have two adult children that chose to get vaccinated and previously felt the same way but now I sense they will be alright. There may be a bigger plan (God’s plan) in play.

(1) Show this thread