Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So Doc, why should we trust Trump and “the Plan” when he stills tauts the jab as being a great thing? when so many are being hurt. is that how the plan is supposed to unfold?

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Trump said, decide FOR YOURSELF. Got it? This is WAR and there WILL be casualties. "Not everything will be clean". For those whom have been asleep and took it well.. So sorry.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

i get it. ive been in this war since 2006. but the plan is causing unnecessay colateral damage at this point. sorry to be a downer but the arrests need to happen. enough is enough. stop the clot shot.

would the casualties have been worse on another timeline? Trump didn't allow the "pandemic" lockdowns to continue by allowing big pharma to distribute the jab before they were ready. He told us about alternative treatments and was mocked by the MSM. Trump fucked up their plan. The choice to "vaxx" is yours. What are you willing to give up for individual freedom? Did you think the choice would be easy? You take the jab for your job, you are a pussy. No patriot.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasklessMagoo in this post can reply

i wouldnt take the hab under any circumstance. but many who take it have been coerced. dont mock them. and stop covering for Trumps role in their confusion.