Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God is good. I’ve seen some Naturopaths provide some remedies, pine needles, lemon timctures… I am not convinced one can be unvaxxed totally. There will alwaus be casualties of war 😢

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

If this were a test by God himself to find his true followers?

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

They should be. I have family and friends that got it bc of fear projected by the real virus; the fake news. These people are good people and were duped. They aren’t pedophiles and satan worshippers. My sister and I are standing firm at No regardless but yes, I feel anyone who received the jab jab should be given the antidote to reverse it. If not, how does this differ from NWOs mass depopulation?

I know some jabbed people have died from the jab however some people are still walking around untouched by it. Is there a time line of when they will get sick?

Another weird thing that is happening to the unjabbed is, I know 5 people plus my cat that has had a UTI infection in the last two months.

God bless HCQ.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

https://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=132806
If what I just read in this article has even a tiny bit of truth in it. Then this miserable vax is way more dangerous than just losing your life, it eradicates your "God gene". Talk about mark of the beast? there ya have it and if Trump decides we all should just go along, we know how all this ends and take the vax. Then I shall jump from the Trump train and get into an all defensive mode for all politicians! "MockingJay" Dunno we are living in very confusing times!

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

i sure fucking hope so. my son is a marine and was just forced to get it. in Japan

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks it will depend on how many clot jabs they got unless the medbeds can replace hearts.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan said medbeds can repair damage. He can’t reveal what he really knows. Many questions surrounding the jab and a cure.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

They made fun of it, the Irony will be they need HCQ for life.
HCQ kills the spike proteins

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

and It kills parasites. ALL types of parasites.

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i have got to believe there will be medical interventions for those who made the decision. please remember we are not talking about terrible people here- these are your neighbors, family, children, who out of fear did what they were told to do by a government they should have been able to trust! they are not evil because they were scared - they thought they were doing the right thing to protect themselves and their families!
i have heard they are working on a medication to stop the tiny blood clots so lets pray that is true and there will be help for those adversly affected!

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

So Doc, why should we trust Trump and “the Plan” when he stills tauts the jab as being a great thing? when so many are being hurt. is that how the plan is supposed to unfold?

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Trump said, decide FOR YOURSELF. Got it? This is WAR and there WILL be casualties. "Not everything will be clean". For those whom have been asleep and took it well.. So sorry.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

President Trump pushed the real cure/vaccine: HCQ. That is the vaccine he is talking about. He tried to end big pharma and the fed. NO way he would mislead us.

(5) Show this thread

kinda off topic, but i’ve been having these thoughts, what if in the future these med beds are really us healing ourselves? like once we are in a healthier environment and are no longer being poisoned, and have had our eyes open to new therapies and remedies, & decalcified pineal glands, maybe WE are the new healing technology.

LONG story short i had routine dental work done. had a tooth removed. no signs of infection in the tooth i just cracked it beyond repair. Anyways as soon as i got home my entire face became swollen down into my neck and even my shoulder. I took antibiotics and followed up with my dentist who had no idea what happened to vause this infection. he said he reached out to some surgeon friends and they are finding people who got the vax are deveoping these types of infections due to the bodies responce from the vax possibly.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

So, I take you were jabbed?

Did the RX help? Are you all better now? 🙏

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

are you vaxxed ?

(2) Show this thread

Red Pills?

i fear it will continue to break some, while therapeutics / some therapy/help can be had for those who made the choice.

everyone has a choice to make.

My husband and I got very sick with Covid and double pneumonia. We were in the hospital and they wanted us to take Remdesivir. im worried there are side effects to that now. Will something be made to help with the Remdesivir?

In response Patriot America to his Publication

Look up Dr. Zelenko’s Protocal! He was also again X22 Today! (He may have an answer for yu!) 🙏

https://rumble.com/vogp3p-dr.-zelenko-we-are-living-through-a-global-bio-weapon-attack-people-have-th.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Many vaccinated people snapped out of their slumber after finding out they need another booster.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Prayers answered? Not everyone vaxed dies?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My husband got jabbed and I didn't but got so sick I ended up in hospital. He caught CV and gave to me. My Doc gave me ivermectine and antibiotics. The hospital told me not to take them!!!!!!! I did and recovered. But the hospitals are where they die.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i am finding i have to take NAC, quercutin?
high doses and zinc regularly when i am around vaccinated people. i take a lot more than this, but damn when is the madness going to stop. my father just passed. he had a lot of health issues but was doing well. had the jab with 30 days of his infection that would not respond to Antibiotics. i think it shut his kidney down quicker. they were failing him long before the jab. i do believe the jab prevented his body from fighting the infection.

It really makes you wonder how these jab shedding truly are harming the unvaccinated. scary stuff.

(1) Show this thread

I think so, as they are deceived..they were brainwashed and believed the lies. Negative 48 says the end is not for the satanists and psycho's.

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

I have heard from a pretty reliable source that Negative 48 is a fraud. Who even knows what or who to believe. I heard from the same source that med beds will take jab side effects away. Not risking it by getting jabbed though.

(1) Show this thread