Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This is NOT a game.

Choosing between Halloween and having a couple normies think you’re insane is well worth it.

Having “fun” just to take part in evil traditions is not worth the judgement from the Lord.

Cleaning America means Cleaning our traditions out and exposing them.

I was born on Halloween, im also a twin. I beleive in God and have always spoke to him when i need him or when i am in need of guidance. My Birthday is a day of fun for our kids and some people like you made my cry as a kid because my friends weren't allowed to come to my birthday because they didnt believe in Halloween, nevermind the fact it was my and my twins birthday. we are not evil and dont believe Halloween is evil.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lila649 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts