#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Anyone else watch "Grimm" and see a connection here??
Although I see connections all over, all the time.
CONSTANTLY...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brenda44clarity in this post can reply

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Brenda Beez to her Publication

I see connections too. constantly. What about Grimm though? Haven't watched it.

Patriot🇺🇸 Philosophy needs a comeback Coincidence is not random✨ Connections make for happy synapses 🧠

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

It's based on the idea of the Grimm brothers and fairytales being real. The bloodline of the Grimms being direct to the Crusaders, and how they ransacked Constantinople to get something extremely sacred & valuable that they then buried.
The premise is that only Grimm bloodline can effectively see, fight, and destroy evil/Satan. Evil fears them the most.
The freaky part at the end was that it was a staff... like in the Bible.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Brenda Beez to her Publication

Ive never watched it but ALL television is predictive programming and agenda driven. Its a weapon of mass destruction in every household

Patriot🇺🇸 Philosophy needs a comeback Coincidence is not random✨ Connections make for happy synapses 🧠

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

I also believe ideas are "dropped' or given to us through creative process...Simultaneous Invention for example.
We are all connected.

(1) Show this thread