19-Dec-2019 1:09:05 AM EST
8kun/qresearch7557137
>>7557088
>>7557024
Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.
Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Im so confused too with this drop. "Sacrifice yourself for the greater good" "even that can be undone" "Shock the World"???? What does this mean? Is POTUS getting taken down too? So many questions.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

what dors that mean Potus wasnt harmed except on paper-history books!??? ive never understood this one. with all the fake video is he going to have a fake assassination attempt? will you say something??

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

wait. sacrifice yourself? so hrs NOT coming back!!?? he said " in some way" so i gurss he will back a candidate like Mike Pompeo Or Gen Flynn or Michael Jackson or John John?

(1) Show this thread

We've been waiting an eternity already, what's another hundred million of us dead before something is actually exposed publicly

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

So I was one of those moms who went to the Ukraine and adopted children. One of them has come for a visit from out of state and I have missed what happened to POTUS. Can you direct me in the right direction.