Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This is NOT a game.

Choosing between Halloween and having a couple normies think you’re insane is well worth it.

Having β€œfun” just to take part in evil traditions is not worth the judgement from the Lord.

Cleaning America means Cleaning our traditions out and exposing them.

my parents turned it around. we could dress up something from a book we were reading or be read to. we made cookies and brownies, and went to senior homes and gave them a gift. 😁 the smiles and hugs i still remember

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

That is a wonderful tradition! Wish there was enough time to get everyone on doing this, the seniors in the homes would love the visitors.... Can we all do this next year?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

even check out people on your street. dress up is fun. just turn getting candy to giving something. could be a note with pisitve thoughts attached to a cookie. use the evil holiday turn it against them. hive not take, joy peace not fear. i dont think just ignoring helps at all. i taught my kids to take the evil and turn it around. 😁 love trumps fear.

(1) Show this thread