Are you participating in Halloween this year?

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think that everything has been tainted by the evil ones. The Catholics and many other cultures honor their loved ones who have passed on. All Saints Day is November 1st., If you break down the word Halloween, hallow means holy as in "Hallowed be thy name" and ween I think means evening. Anyway, I think it's been hijacked from something holy to something that is the opposite.

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

many churches are having'truck or treat' after service - at noon

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Nope!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

NO

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana still cant believe this nation celebrates a NATIONAL HOLIDAY for DEMON DAY!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Most parents are giving their kids a little fun, They will wake up soon, I don't truly believe they are celebrating demons.

(1) Show this thread

Nope & haven't for a long time

Never did: it´s a satanic ritual about our children

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

No

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Yes. I'm passing out free books to little children in our town square. Lighten up!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

only if mums in my garden and pumkin roll in fridge counts!

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

Nope.

NO I HAVEN'T FOR MANY YEARS LIKE 30 NOW I AM 60