Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yeah I’m not gonna let my kids dress up and partake in the Satanic rituals of the evil souls who drink the blood of our children. Halloween a day created especially by them.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

We need to take it back... we can celebrate all how lucky we are for the harvests we had all year...make it of good... a loving celebration of how lucky we are to have abundance on earth..Unlike they want us to believe... DO THE OPPOSITE.... see that is what they do...so lets flip the script on them..and make it good and loving.... when you are from FARM COUNTRY you learn very quickly to honor the earth and what it gives.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

this is what October means to me...not the wicked evil but love and abundance..and showing gratitude for life and all that earth has given to everyone... Its joy not scare and ugly...that is what those sickos want..well im not giving it to them...IM GOING TO BLAST LOVE..NOTHING BUT LOVE!

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it