Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Does this mean if I wear a halloween mask everywhere that wants me to mask up then maybe they will finally stop this nonsense? Banks and Seven Elevens used to hate that mask crap...

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Yeah I’m not gonna let my kids dress up and partake in the Satanic rituals of the evil souls who drink the blood of our children. Halloween a day created especially by them.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

AMEN!! GOOD JOB MOMMA!!! 🤜🤛👏🥰

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

We need to take it back... we can celebrate all how lucky we are for the harvests we had all year...make it of good... a loving celebration of how lucky we are to have abundance on earth..Unlike they want us to believe... DO THE OPPOSITE.... see that is what they do...so lets flip the script on them..and make it good and loving.... when you are from FARM COUNTRY you learn very quickly to honor the earth and what it gives.

(2) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

getting harder to fix stupid every day