๐Ÿ†17=Victory > ๐Ÿ’™16=Love > ๐Ÿ•ฏ22=Light...๐Ÿ™
17+16=33 > 33= ๐ŸŒˆPromise
22=11+11 > โ˜‡11:11= Awakeningโ™พ
33=11+11+11 >
โ˜‡๐Ÿ”ฅ11:11:11 = Awakening & Transformation!!๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜‡โ™พ
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™"There are no coincidences..."#TrustGodsPlan๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

All these things that are happening are going to be put into a movie for the whole world to see can't wait to watch the show completely put together

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response James Dean to his Publication

Our story w/ Ltc Field McConnell is amazing! God did a beautiful thing. The story is not over...we are praying for the final outcome to manifest. Justice for a special person. More to come later. I believe the Lord wants us to start posting about it soon. Meantime, He keeps working in the numbers, signs & gematria. I never knew about all this until we were connected w/ Field in 2019. Some kind of strange gift. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

I don't see he barbed wire fence or the spectator stands here.

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

I am new to this. Can you normally see that at night. Someone said lights go off at 11:00pm Est. These pics early. Do they usually have spot lights, like appears here, or inside lights? The numbers are interesting...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ•Š

(1) Show this thread

mind shows they are on

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

these appear to be up lights aimed at whitehouse. the lights are not on inside.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

I noticed that, too. Is it always like that? I just been looking at the webcam the last few nights around 3am. I made other posts about the #'s in those SS as well. I have a "decode" on the Editor's Choice cam from the other night, but have not been able to post it due to being new here. Not sure how to post a thread & keep it together. The CABAL puts their #'s in everything. God is taking them back.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Okay, that is just awesome; I am amazed at the anons who can do the algorhthum. Kudos

In response Patriot May to her Publication

Thank you. You can do it too. God put the #'s there &
I interpreted. He loves us! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ•Š

(1) Show this thread

Lights go out at 11pm eastern standard time. A little early yet.

In response Second Seed to his Publication

Oh, I did not know. Interesting time stamps...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

(1) Show this thread