Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

unfortunately, the majority here in Massachusetts are confused brainwashed sheeple.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthWillPrevail in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I feel your pain--I live in Massachusetts too

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

that's what i don't get. same in my area. this "we are not divided" is not my experience where i live (and would LOVE to move if we could afford housing which went out of control the last decade). and now we have the vaxxed who are shedding their spike sheot impacting those who didn't - at least some who are more sensitive to such things. and the v'd that aren't having issues think it's the cats meow and those of us who didn't partake are irresponsible. so uh not divided? try again.

OMG Salem is ridiculous!