i can only imagine the excitement in finding this first drop. i must TIP MY HAT to you anons who have been awake since the beginning. what a fookinโ€™ rollercoaster yaโ€™ll have been on. Im a year in and SO grateful to be chosen and to be amongst all if you geniuses. i cannot also fathom the JOY and excitment you feel in these current GLORY DAYS! God Speed Anons WE ARE FAMILY ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Love and blessings as we enjoy victory for humanity worldwide ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ WWG1WGA๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ#FamilyIsEverything#loveJT#newbeginnings

many of US have watched and waited for decades
#onlyuniteddowestand ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Twitmo4life in this post can reply

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

i think of this, and you all, very often in my prayers. you are true warriors and Im so happy you finally get to be free ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‚โฃ๏ธ May God Bless you Abundantly all ways, always. Thank you for all youve done for humanity and freedom !!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

no one rules when no one complies
#beautifulwarrior

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I loved this amazing lady. I have sweat shirts, bracelets and cards from her. I think of her as the Betsy Ross of our time.
I will always treasure her and will never quit.

(1) Show this thread