i can only imagine the excitement in finding this first drop. i must TIP MY HAT to you anons who have been awake since the beginning. what a fookin’ rollercoaster ya’ll have been on. Im a year in and SO grateful to be chosen and to be amongst all if you geniuses. i cannot also fathom the JOY and excitment you feel in these current GLORY DAYS! God Speed Anons WE ARE FAMILY 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Love and blessings as we enjoy victory for humanity worldwide 🐸🐸🐸🐸 WWG1WGA🐸🐸🐸🐸#FamilyIsEverything#loveJT#newbeginnings

Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Great catch. I didn't notice this before but they posted at 4:44. In angel numbers, some of the meanings are:
A wake-up call
You are on the right path
My time has arrived

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

many of US have watched and waited for decades
#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

no one rules when no one complies
#beautifulwarrior

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

i think of this, and you all, very often in my prayers. you are true warriors and Im so happy you finally get to be free 🇺🇸🥂❣️ May God Bless you Abundantly all ways, always. Thank you for all youve done for humanity and freedom !!

(2) Show this thread

YEP THIS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR ME SINCE NOV OF 2017 WHEN I DISCOVERED Q WOW WHAT WE HAVE SEEN AND LEARNED PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

What a ride though...
Thank You for standing up.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸