Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

we have not seen shit yet I believe?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He is still our Commander in Chief!
God's angels walk with them,
Truly!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i feel like i just watched the future ❤️

My God, People have no idea what this man has given us. Just amazing.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤👏👏🇨🇦

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Needed that, thanks Brother...!

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Not my will, but thine be done! Oh Lord, may it be Your will to restore Your great servant to his rightful seat in Your kingdom. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in Earth as it is in Heaven. Thank You dear God for giving us this brilliant servant to restore Your sovereignty in this land, in this time. It is in Jesus name we thank You and praise You and give You all the glory. May it be so. 🙏🏻

DAN THE MAN TWEETS OUT ON OUR Q 4TH BIRTHDAY A MINI VIDEO OF OUR AWESOME PRESIDENT TRUMP GOD BLESS AND PROTECT US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1453926977560252417

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

You made me cry, Doq, with this one!! Trump, the team, the Patriots are all going to be dancing in the streets soon! I believe that with all my heart. Thank you for this video!

Bless him this makes me cry such a great man love you sir❤🇨🇦❤

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

This man is forever in my heart. ❤️
May God the Father continue to protect him, guide him and give him strength, especially from the slings and arrows he takes on behalf of the American people...and world. He works tirelessly for is all.
#GodBlessDJT

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

How can you NOT LOVE this man?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

President Trump, thank you for your sacrifice, we love you, we miss you, please God watch over this man, his family and all the patriots who are fighting in this war against evil.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Instant "feels and tears"! Miss him so much!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

for love of GOD and country

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

This man fights at the rightside of God for WE THE PEOPLE
Why to give us our God given rights of freedom
When he was called he went without question to fight for hummanity. For you for me and for His family. Why else would someone fight this evil we call our government. Why someone just explain anyother reason than HUMMANITY

GOD BLESS THE TRUMP FAMILY
GOD BLESS THIS NATION
GOD BLESS THIS WORLD

THAN YOU JESUS FOR GIVING DIRECTION TO OUR GREAT AND FEARLESS LEADER MAY WE BE A SHINING CITY ON A HILL

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

We miss our great president so much. We want him back so hard we pray, pray, and pray for his return.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

...two of the most dangerous yet surprisingly "under the radar of the public eye" men alive...
Strange eh? It's almost as if someone intended it that way...hmm...

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

nice!

(3) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

❣️❣️❣️

God bless president Trump and his Q army.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

❤️

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

I agree with all of these and that is why no one can rattle my peace.
I am serene because of my belief in God and his soldier Donald J Trump and his army of patriots. God Bless this world.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Just fills my heart and soul with joyful tears. Thank you for sharing.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

The perfect man for the perfect plan. We will never forget what President Trump has done for the world. I can’t wait for the day the haters see Trump for the man he is!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Made me cry. Not sure who made this.

I like to believe it's real.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD forever please bless and strengthen President Trump and the team who support him and our country. Please us Lord to justice and victory. AMEN.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Modern Day Moses?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

YES!!!!

(1) Show this thread