Is Mr Trump just a puppet opposition to give you false hope?

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response The Mac to his Publication

DJT was the BAIT to draw the demons and goblins out of their lairs into the sunshine for all the world to see, aggravate their multiple agendas, and force the public to look at what/why/how/who that was so cleverly hidden for so long.

I just love the patriots... and I hope Mr Trump takes this on board... you are worth fighting for.

God’s honest truth.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

5 1/2 year sting and playing out now

(3) Show this thread

If the question was: How do you get 100 million armed angry patriots to stand down and hold the line?
Then the answer would be: Give them a crusading savior who promises justice and reconciliation and just asks everyone to stay home and stay out of the fight.
It certainly gives the deep state free reign to install the NWO.
That scenario would really suck.

Whist they vaccinate our children with optogenetic nanoparticles that are capable of mind control...

Be F carefull here people.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I also submit this for consideration. Doesn’t sound like someone against vaccines to me, like many think. Also, this shows a bit of premeditation, IMO. Love ya, Mac! Many won’t like this one. cog-dis is strong🤍

https://anonup.com/thread/7065294

(2) Show this thread