Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS SAVING EVERY LAST CHILD AND HANGING EVERY LAST PEDO!!!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

AFTER the children are saved, the only thing that matters is ELIMINATING every single pedophile!

If we had STARTED by eliminating the PEDOPHILES, we would not have had to work so hard to remove "elected officials."

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Isn't that the truth!!!! Amen

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

Let's not use that "amen" anymore... It's another way they've tricked us through language.

When you add an 'a' in front of a word, the 'a' serves as a negative to cancel out the following word.

Example: moral v. amoral

When we say, "Amen," in effect we say, "I am not a man."

Now I say, "So be it!"

Don't even get me started on "awoman."

amen means “and so it is” “so be it” it has nothing to do with gender.

In response frank hamm to his Publication

I am aware the term has nothing to do with gender.

What I object to is the language fooling us into saying we are NOT men and therefore we are NOT sons of God.

This is use of language as means of deception.

it is only leftist progressives that use revisionism...which, today, the democrat praty has all jumped onboard with such agenda, which has time n again tried to blur the lines...bad enough the feminist movement has tried to emasculinate men, but its on steroids now, with a bigger ulterior motive... we are all sons and daughters of g-d. innately divine. men should know themselves well enough to not sway in their masculinity, while embracing their feminine side ( empathy, compassion, etc) toward wholeness... same for women. the libs, leftists, progressives, feminists, etc all have it wrong

Interesting viewpoint.

What about the war on women?

Why do we have Baphomets (trannies who kept the dick) everywhere?
Why are many Congressmen like Shumer & Nadler, married to them?
Why did they make Mary Magdalene of the Bible into a whore?
Why was St. Peter so misogynistic?

i dont know about magdalene, but maybe jesus accepted her as she was...
i think some ppl like schumer, nadler are useful idiots, in turn forsaking g-d, judaism and humanity...either blackmailed or willingly for political power.
im not familiar with st. peter, but if he was mysogynistic, maybe he shouldnt have had a saintly title? hmm.
people are people...at varyibg degrees of egotistical or spiritual in practice every day.
we have to succeed in the light (innate) but we have to will it, want it, and ask g-d when assistance is needed...

Um...

Nevermind. Obviously, you've not studied much in the word, despite your penchant for rather strong religious opinion...

Have a good evening!

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

i dont see where i have such a penchant for religious anything...religion is up to individual interpretation... i spoke of egotistical vs spiritual in intention. we are all innately divine... some just have more egotistical to shed. and no, im not into religious phrases or quoting paragraphs. have a good evening as well... remember, you asked for my opinion 👍🇺🇸