Only people mentioned by @TrumpIsStillMyPresident in this post can reply

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™Amen#Save ALL Our Children

AMEN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Save the children! They need our help!
Eyes Wide Open! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

If we cant save our children than what good are we??

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

πŸ™β€πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

if it were not about finding out about the children and choosing to go down that deep dark rabbit whole i would have never arrived where i am today. Here with so many loving, caring like minded patriots. I am blessedπŸ™πŸ»

Beauty.full beyond words! It says it all. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Amen.

SAVE OUR CHILDREN....

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS SAVING EVERY LAST CHILD AND HANGING EVERY LAST PEDO!!!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

AFTER the children are saved, the only thing that matters is ELIMINATING every single pedophile!

If we had STARTED by eliminating the PEDOPHILES, we would not have had to work so hard to remove "elected officials."

(1) Show this thread

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

always