GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!!
Las Vegas Shooting Rooftop Security Video
#vegas_shooting

@TheConspiracyHole

I actually bought a car from a father whose daughter was killed at that concert and I still have the car. Her name was Sandy. So sad

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication

That's the disgusting part of false flags, they will actually kill citizens. Let's be honest, they could give a crap.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Yep, I have friends whose kids were in school in Parkland and I was getting text updates of the situation. And my other friend tutored one of the girls that died. The victims are very real. I’m not sure if Parkland was a false flag, but they certainly let the shooter off the hook so many times they may have known something could happen. This is in the same area where there was an airport shooting in Ft. Lauderdale and they were pushing gun control heavily in the news.

we are the majority. We the people are many. The Dp states will fall

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InGodITrust in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy 2-B-Alive, click on at the bottom under it