Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Weird thing, BR knows the singer. JS> that is literally all I am saying, all things noted.

They never thought Killary would lose .

I wonder how many FBI, CIA it took to pull that off?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

M240 Bravo
Mariens stoped pic two
Saved pic 3

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

said officer staging....

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My friend was there.

They are running out of blankets?? where is the background noise? WHILE PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AND SCREAMING?

11:53.. a woman is LAUGHING...THEN COUGHING WTF .. THE WHOLE THING SOUNDS SCRIPTED TO ME.

saw a video a man took that night. a helicopter was in the air, shots were coming from it

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

I saw that one too. it was not what the MSM portrayed it to be for sure.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

i saw that one too. it made way more sense than a lone shooter in a building

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I live very near Vegas. Nothing happens in Vegas that is not videotaped. Nothing. They knew.

I actually bought a car from a father whose daughter was killed at that concert and I still have the car. Her name was Sandy. So sad

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication

That's the disgusting part of false flags, they will actually kill citizens. Let's be honest, they could give a crap.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Exterior photos of broken windows don't match the interior photos of the room.

I always knew, based on that.

#MAGA

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts