Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Dr. Death prefers Beagles because they're docile and possess a forgiving nature.

If he's doing it to dogs, what makes you think he wouldn't do it to humans?

Video is extremely disturbing.

https://youtu.be/iqHKLVP4tPQ

Inside the Barbaric U.S. Industry of Dog Experimentation - YouTube

THERE IS A largely hidden, poorly regulated, and highly profitable industry in the U.S. that has a gruesome function: breeding dogs for the sole purpose of o...

Too afraid to watch..... that BEAST should be thrown in a den of rabid dogs!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

You have to watch….I know it's sad, but you must know! God is showing us what we're up against in order to defeat Satan. We build strength from this because we have witnessed it.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

I already know I would volunteer to watch each and every one of their executions without blinking an eye... but i know what you mean. Watched horrifying ones of the children... know how devastatingly cruel Satan is.....

(1) Show this thread