Dr. Death prefers Beagles because they're docile and possess a forgiving nature.

If he's doing it to dogs, what makes you think he wouldn't do it to humans?

Video is extremely disturbing.

https://youtu.be/iqHKLVP4tPQ

Inside the Barbaric U.S. Industry of Dog Experimentation - YouTube

THERE IS A largely hidden, poorly regulated, and highly profitable industry in the U.S. that has a gruesome function: breeding dogs for the sole purpose of o...

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Too afraid to watch..... that BEAST should be thrown in a den of rabid dogs!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

You have to watch….I know it's sad, but you must know! God is showing us what we're up against in order to defeat Satan. We build strength from this because we have witnessed it.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'd want to unlock every cage and let the dogs out.

They cut the dogs vocal chords so the scientists can't hear the dogs whimpering or howling in pain. Makes me sick to think about it.

The Chimera experiments are also real. Grafting aborted fetus scalps to the backs of rodents. $400,000 was spent on that little experiment. IMO it isn't the monopoly money that was spent. It is the fact that anyone would even think of doing such a thing.

What happened to the real people who were victims of this evil.

I've heard they were sent to a place where they will be out of sight but can live in peace. T or F? IDk. You decide.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Yep, these people are sick and Fraudci is a psychopath.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Sick sadistic F***.

(2) Show this thread