🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

🙏whats the situation at the border? any intel asking for all the PATRIOTS!🙏 any current news u can share?

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Governor Abbott is doing everything in his power to hold our border. Our law enforcement is trying its best to keep us safe. We need help from Washington DC but they will not lift a finger we are on our own.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

thank u and Godspeed
please keep us northern states advised 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

FF

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THANKS! PATRIOT!🙏 PLEASE ADVISE IF U HERE ANYTHING WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread