Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

πŸ™whats the situation at the border? any intel asking for all the PATRIOTS!πŸ™ any current news u can share?

(1) Show this thread

I can't even imagine what kind of distorted thoughts goes through a mind that participates in such a heinous act.

he deserves the same treatment!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Just wait until the world find out what Fauci has been doing to "orphaned" children for years...

Get ready, folks.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Every time I see this story my freaking stomach sinks. I can't with this vile evilness. Maybe this is to wake folks up to understand what they are trying to do to humans!

Fauci is pure "EVIL"!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

I guess the monkeys Fauci terrified were for a backup adrenochrome supply. F***ing piece of evil shit!

(1) Show this thread