Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

I don't believe there will be paper notes, and these photos have been circulated for years now. I think digital currency will be the norm soon, albeit great reset or the latter.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

If all truth is coming out, and I believe it is, then I have to question the validity of these photos for the new paper $$$.

The $10 note looks like the satanic White House and the $20 note shows the fake moon landing.

Maybe just an artist's hopeful rendition circulating???

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

READy for our New Gold [God] Backed REAL Currency!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

XRP 👊 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Bring it!!!! WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

President Trump should be on a bill. He has earned his place among the greats!

Is the moon walk one a jokey joke. lol

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Been posting that one for a couple yrs now! 😂

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

😂
...just may be 2021!

(1) Show this thread

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. BUH BYE DEEP STATE>

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We were told this is our new rainbow gold-backed currency

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

so they switch jackson out with kennedy but keep that traitor slime on the 50?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

That was my initial gut reaction, too!

(1) Show this thread