MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am frustrated with the big influencers, both here and on Telegram. They talk a good talk, but never have any evidence. I don't consider evidence to be from an unidentified, secret source. They promise that the big thing will be tomorrow, next week, next month or they play on your hopes that Nesara, Gesara are being enacted "soon", or so and so is still alive or so and so has been "dealt" with....they are the modern day snake-oil salesmen. They prey on people's hopes and fears. They are garbage human beings. I want truth. I want justice. I am sick of seeing these influencers rope people in with hopium and then dashing those hopes when said prediction doesn't happen. The Swamp Trump wanted to drain, was way bigger and deeper than I could ever imagine. Q never gave us a timeline...just hope that there were people behind the scenes who were fighting for us. Q gave us clues to how deep and dark the Swamp was. Q gave us hints to the dirty people involved.

Only people mentioned by @OTTER42 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OTTER 42_, click on at the bottom under it