#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Only people mentioned by @DynaDozer in this post can reply

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

23 and me...they couldn't have made it any more obvious what their intentions were.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

I wonder if it has something to do with this bible verse. The Hebrew's knew God had a wife. Her name was Ashera. I can't post more than one pic, but it is easily researched. I understand a lot of people are appalled by this idea, however, in the Bible God states many times it is good for a man to take a wife. Just a thought.

Trump is still our President 2021 Living for Christ, Family, and my Pups 5th Platform and dizzy ❤️🤣❤️

I've never been tested nor been sick from last year to this year, so there's that. I know this has been said before, but I'm confused.

We where told many times that they are looking for the bloodline, WOW tha is connecting the dots, that is why all the testing

Ancestry too probably.

loco

23andme has my fucked up DNA!! They can have it!! 3 Autoimmune Diseases!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

No. Those with AID will be targeted first.

(1) Show this thread

Just WoW

Patriot🇺🇸 Philosophy needs a comeback Coincidence is not random✨ Connections make for happy synapses 🧠

I remember this tweet. First thing i thought of when I saw this post.